• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

canceling plan

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my subscription to After Effects CC but there is no option to cancel the plan.

the only solution offered on the website as to contact customer support on this forum ( I couldn't access any other contact options)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Definitely contact support. You may not be able to cancel your plan through the web site until near the end of your contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To unsubscribe, you need to log into adobe.com, go to your account, then "manage your account", then in the "Plans" tab, click on manage plan.

from there you'll be able to cancel your plan.

hope this helps,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't seem to find the cancel plan option.

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 7.35.10 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it says contact support to me, not "contact support on this forum".

Obviously when it comes to payment and account management the community forums are not the place to go.

What happens when you press the button that says contact support?

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely contact support. You may not be able to cancel your plan through the web site until near the end of your contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I see that you have a yearly plan paid monthly, so you cannot unsubscribe before the end of the full year. You should contact support.

This is community forums, so we cannot do anything regarding your subscription, we can only help with software issues.

Hope this helps,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I have tha same issue (no "cancel plan" button) but I have a monthly plan. There are just these 2 ways...and in aa case or another, you cannot just cancel the plan. This is really weird, but now i have 3 months of payements that I'm not going to pay. What do you suggest? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines