• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import WAV or MP3 audio files from Adobe Creative Cloud libraries to Adobe After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having trouble when trying to import audio files from Adobe Creative Cloud libraries to After Effects.

I am able to drag image/video files to editing panels with no problem, but not audio files. I have both WAV and MP3 files in my Adobe Creative Cloud libraries and neither works. Error message states file type not supported. 

Tried exporting files from Adobe Creative Cloud to local folders, then import the exact same files by dragging to editing panels and it works. Reuploading the files to Cloud libraries and it is not working again. 

Is there something I can change or setup to be able to import audio files directly from Adobe Creative Cloud libraries to After Effects?

*After Effects v 23.6.5

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you check the sampling rate of WAV and MP3 and set it as a regular rate like 44.1 kHz?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your suggestion. 

I have checked that the WAV files I wanted to import all have a sampling rate of 44.1 kHz, whereas the MP3 file's sampling rate is 48 kHz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines