• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Select Key-Frames?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im pretty new to after effects, im messing around with key frames but I'm not able to select them and edit them like other programs I have used. Not sure how to delete them or anything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Nov 05, 2017 Nov 05, 2017

What do you mean you can't edit keyframes? If you are trying to do that in that view that you are presenting here - it is nothing wrong. To edit your keyframes you have to go to those exact keyframers. So press on your keybord (whith layer select) UU or just toggle to settings that you wish to edit.

Untitled Project.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean you can't edit keyframes? If you are trying to do that in that view that you are presenting here - it is nothing wrong. To edit your keyframes you have to go to those exact keyframers. So press on your keybord (whith layer select) UU or just toggle to settings that you wish to edit.

Untitled Project.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The U key will reveal all keyframes, pressing the U key twice will reveal all modified properties of a layer. As ImeilFX said, the little circles just indicate that there are keyframes in that effect, they do not reveal the animated property.

You should spend some serious time here: Basic AE. You are trying to use an app with tens of thousands of switches without reading the manual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When people ask questions like this, its great for users who have this exact question and can come to this forum for the answer - collectively. The person asking this question probably sought the answer in several other manners before asking here. Regardless, I'm not sure what your comment serves to do, other than prove that you knew the answer(??). This is a support community. Kindly allow others to seek support that you may not need. Eventually, everyone needs some help from their design community. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow im stupid XD thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that help!! I was trying to figure out how to delete my keyframe and UU works!! 

whoo hoo!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines