Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CANT OPEN AFTER EFFECTS

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open AE a message pops up saying:

Can't find Sapphire bundle in /Applications/GenArtsSapphireAE/config/sapphire-ae64.bundle: file does not exist. Please reinstall Sapphire Plug-ins to fix this problem 

I've uninstalled and reinstalled after effects and creative cloud in general multiple times. I used the CC cleaner on basically everything. I've deleted all sapphire files from my computer. I reset my preferences as well using "Command-Shift-Option". Nothing is working.

I have a MacBook Pro, currently trying to use the most recent version of AE 2022. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You download the latest version of Sapphire and install it with demo mode. You execute the uninstaller of Sapphire.

https://borisfx.com/downloads/?product=sapphire&host=adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for the quick reply! that worked! thank you so much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do i select 'Complete installation without license' for the license tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

when i go in ae it starts telling me that all the effects arent from a verified devloper. can u help me plz. and it says it one by one effect so it takes forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines