Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Light Sweep effect - Missing controls

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have added the Light Sweep effect to a logo and now I want to make some changes. For some reason I can't find/see the Center control anymore (the handle that positions the light). Do I need to activate it somehow after choosing the correct layer/effect?

/LS

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's there for me.  You do need the layer selected in order to see the effects in the Effects Controls panel or you need to expand the layer's effects options on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what may have happened, but now it's there again. Thanks anyway for answering. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure there's a rule that states as soon as you ask someone about a problem, the problem resolves itself.  At least it's working as it should now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines