• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the color object by object

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shape layer with repeater. I need that orange color will be appearing on only one rectangle, rectangle by reclange, smth like loading process is often shown (sorry for the poor explanation). 

I'm just stocked with idea how to simulate it.... maybe some expression like Trim Path with Start and End of Offset, but for colors... Or dublicate layer with one orange rectangle which will jump from one rectangle to another 

... it it's real at all...

Thanks for your tips in advace!

Screenshot 2023-03-29 164209.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

You cannot color individual instances in a repeater differently. You will have to duplicate the shape group or for that matter the entire layer and then mask it out with an effect like a simple linear whipe or an actual mask.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot color individual instances in a repeater differently. You will have to duplicate the shape group or for that matter the entire layer and then mask it out with an effect like a simple linear whipe or an actual mask.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines