Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cineware Render washed out colors

Engaged ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using After Effects 2023 with Cinema Lite 4D.  The problem is in rendering my Cinema 4D lite scene in After Effects using Cineware.  If I use the Cineware Render setting "Current," the render looks the same as it does in the Cinema4D lite.  But if I use the setting "Viewport," the render comes through in After Effects looking washed out. (see images below).  Does anybody have a reason why this might be happening?  Thanks.

Zaffer

Cineware current.jpgCineware Viewport render.jpg

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

What graphic card do you use? Have you updated the graphgic card driver to the latest?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What graphic card do you use? Have you updated the graphgic card driver to the latest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Toolfarm,

I use an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 and I just downloaded and installed the current driver.  Now I can see the Viewport render as well as the current render.  Thanks so much!

Zaffer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines