• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Errors in Adobe After Effects

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I am very new to After Effects, so I'm not sure if my issue is just user error or there's something wrong with the software / my video file. I downloaded a .mov file of a paint effect -- I'd like to change the color of the paint effect from white to blue. But, when I import the .mov file into the timeline, the white paint effect turns hot pink? I'm not sure if it's because After Effects doesn't like .mov files, or if I'm doing something wrong? I tried adding an adjustment layer with a "change color to" effect so I could change the pink to blue, but that didn't work. I've included an image of the paint effect as being pink...Thank you for your help!  Pink paint effect.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by updating your system's graphics driver and check the hardware acceleration settings in the preferences, preview settings etc..

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi hannahr,

Which version of After Effects CC 2019 are you using exactly? FAQ: How to find the exact version of After Effects you're using?

Have you tried importing any other files? If you have Premiere Pro, try importing this file into Premiere Pro and see if it previews correctly.

You can also share this file with us here so that we can test it on our computers.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines