• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition don't show up

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i was working on a project with 3 main compositions and a final one with the first 3 inside.

Everithing was fine but suddenly 2 composition are not showing up anymore.

As you can see from the image if I click on "scena_01" and "scena_02" the composition does not pop up but the objects, the levels, the timeline are there as always.

The other two composition works fine, and the final composition wich contains all the first 3 compositions work perfectly. (incluting the part of the problematic 01 and 02)

Any hint on how can I make them show up and edit them?

Thank you!!

after effect.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

I don't see the timeline cursor (aka CTI) in your screen shot.  Bring it to... oh, 00:00 or something like that and everything should come into view.  Just click in the area of the timeline between 00:00 and 00:01.

You will probably need to make that composition longer in time.  It's easy to do in the composition settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see the timeline cursor (aka CTI) in your screen shot.  Bring it to... oh, 00:00 or something like that and everything should come into view.  Just click in the area of the timeline between 00:00 and 00:01.

You will probably need to make that composition longer in time.  It's easy to do in the composition settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it work!

Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines