• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition Time Stretch

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a composition that is basically a typewriter animation that spans 2secs. I'm using it as a part of a bigger comp that has a voice over of the words being typed. To match the words, I have been using time stretches for the sub comps to fit over the time that those words are spoken.

However, I have one composition that I can stretch  bit the words are still typed out over two seconds rather than the 4ish I need it to be. 

It seems to be working for others but I can't figure this one out. Any ideas of where to look? I can post a screenshot if  necessary when I get to work. 

TIA

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some screenshots of the timeliens indeed would help. On a hunch I'd say it has to do with continuous rasterization and some expression going belly up because of it because you used the layer switch incorrectly. If that's the case, turn ing it off would be the first step to debug the situation.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attached some screenshots, but I will look into what you said in the meantime. Thank you for the advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are some screenshots.

2 show the overall composition. In the one image you see that the text is completed but the playhead is only halfway through the sub-compostion (named 8). The second image of the overall composition has the playhead adjusted to just after 2 seconds of the sub-comp and the words disappear after that point.

The other two are screenshots of the sub-composition called 8. Again, all help is very much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like your "Fill Range" only goes to 94 instead of 100 @ the end of the comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The easiest solution would be to Pre-compose the layers and use Time Remapping instead of the clunky Time Stretch column in the timeline. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines