• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Congratulations Adobe, once again.

People's Champ ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to congratulate Adobe and the AE team for their latest release of After Effects which cannot playback audio or simple text/shape animations in real time even at third resolution and fully cached.  Puff out your chests, pat yourselves on the back & keep up the great work 🙂 

~Gutterfish
TOPICS
Audio , Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

People's Champ , Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Thanks Dave,

My apologies to Adobe and the AE team, once again. 

Boy is my face red.  Turns out it was a conflict with my audio drivers all along.  I'm just glad I never posted my original response to your response and the evisceration of Adobe that it was, instead deciding to test my audio drivers first. :).

So, so sowwy.  I can be a little moody 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I literally cannot express my frustration.  I'm trying to edit a word out of the audio.  The workspace set a 5 second loop.  On a quarter resolution (which doesn;t matter because i turned off every other layer) and AE cannot play the audio the same way twice.  It pre-loads, drops frames.  What kind of garbage cannot play back 5 seconds of audio the same way twice even when fully "cached"?  Jessus H!   The pre-load was there in previous versions but it's gotten x100 worse since you all "improved it".  What a joke.  Pathetic!

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain.  But as one who has been around the block a few times, you're probably aware of the standard responses: update your drivers, make sure you have the most current version, wave a dead chicken over your head under the light of the full moon, etc......

...and as one who has been artound the block a few times, the most important one:  never, EVER get rtid of the previous version until you're damn sure the new version is going to work.

I'm just now getting around to working with CC 2019.  I don't like it.  They did away with features I used all the time in previous versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Dave,

My apologies to Adobe and the AE team, once again. 

Boy is my face red.  Turns out it was a conflict with my audio drivers all along.  I'm just glad I never posted my original response to your response and the evisceration of Adobe that it was, instead deciding to test my audio drivers first. :).

So, so sowwy.  I can be a little moody 🙂

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines