• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert 25 fps templates to 50 fps templates, possible?

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made a bunch of templates for after effects, with comps where the frame rate is 25 fps. But I now have a multiple projects where I will be using 50 fps. When I import my templates everything is double speed. 

My question is. Is there a way to convert those 25 fps templates to 50 fps, so that I don't have to try to use time remapping or something else to match the speed, once I import the templates?

Any answers would be much appreciated. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keyframes are based on time, not frame numbers. If you change a 10-second comp from 8 fps to 120 fps, it will still be 10 seconds long. There is nothing you have to do to the comp but change the frame rate. The timing will not change, your files will just be twice as big, and the average YouTuber that watches the files will probably still see them at 25 fps because YouTube throttles the data rate, the resolution, and the frame rate based on their best guess at the viewer's connection speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines