• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying mask without Scaling

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have autotraced a mask to a solid and am currently trying to paste this mask onto an mp4. The issue is the solid was scaled and when I copy the mask it tries to extent itself onto the mp4 instead of what I am trying to do which is to copy it to the same current position dispite the two layers having different things. Is there a way to pre compose just a mask? I can't pre compose the solid because when I autotrace that it traces the composition instead of its contents.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

How about duplicating your masked solid and using it as an alpha track matte for your mp4 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about duplicating your masked solid and using it as an alpha track matte for your mp4 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines