• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating falling animation with looping effect

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can someone help me with the best way to create a falling animation with a looping effect like the one below (this is just a still image, I can't upload video). It's a looping animation with the same objects you see in this image that just keeps looping. I know how to get the objects in etc., it is only the falling/looping animation. Thanks in advance! 

Skærmbillede 2024-03-14 kl. 11.55.33.png

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked it up, but I can't find any such scrolling anywhere. On a hunch it's probably just an infinitely scrolling background created in the actual webpage code and that would equate to using the Motion Tile effect, assuming there's nothing else going on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same as @Mylenium I can't see this anywhere on the frankieshop website, so it might help if you can describe the action more, 

1.  Are the objects moving down the page as they appear in the image, with no rotation?  In which case check out the Offset effect
  2. Are the objects spinning, but maintaining the same distances from each other as they move down?  In which case, put each object on its own layer, keyframe the rotations and then use an Adjustment Layer with the offset effect
  3. Are the objects tumbling randomly, passing each other?  In which case, you could spend some time with CC Particle Systems II, with all the objects in a precomp and have Particle Systems II choose frames at random OR you could manually animate each object falling in a precomp, then loop this precomp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines