• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DE_Destabilize alternative?

Advocate ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a plugin by DigiEffects called Damage but the plugin has been discontinued. I bought it on Adorama not knowing it was discontinued at the time.. Does anyone know any alternatives? Specifically to the "DE_Destabilize" effect.

~Jake
TOPICS
Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Don't remember a filter that can do this, but there are a lot of templates and presets that give you footage a vintage look and no plugin required so try to get some templates or presets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the Damage plugin has that in general, but I'm specifically looking for the shake from DE_Destabilize. Any ideas?

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boris FX has a plugin called S_Shake in their Sapphire collection

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I use Sapphire a lot for other things and I have made a Destabilize preset with S_Shake. It just looks different than the destabilize from DigiEffects. If there is no better alternative, I will probably just play around with the settings a bit more.

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines