• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

effect is not optimized for multi-core rendering

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This effect can slow down preview and export as it is not optimized for multiframe rendering.

How to fix it? Who knows?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but you are not making any sense, especially since you haven't provided any info on what effect the warning references. That said, it simply is what it is - a friendly reminder. if it refers to a third-party effect, start by looking for an updated version that supports MFR. Otherwise you just have to accept slower renderings and/ or having to disable MFR.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your attention to the meme issue. I meant directly the work of the concrete effect "Particles". That is, when I create a black background and apply this effect to it, it gives an error, which I wrote above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I turned off multiframe rendering as stated, the error message disappeared, but the red cross remained on the video itselfСнимок экрана 2022-02-08 125355.jpgСнимок экрана 2022-02-08 173737.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines