• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effect Name

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new & just started learning after effects. i want to create this motion effect that word 'Alone' has in the attached video file.

what is the easiest way to achive this, explanation step by step will be easy for me to understand and will be more appreciated

if any preset is available to download for this same effect is even better for me

thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not much there. That just appears to be your average "react to audio" setup, with the only unusual thing being that it's tied to the rotation of a layer, not position, scale or an audio spectrum effect. Basic stuff on which there are thousands of tutorials on YouTube alone...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so how do i get this exact same effect if i dont have this audio file? any preset file or any youtube link to achieve this same exact effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear what you are asking. Of course the output would be different with a different audio file and in a pinch even a simple wiggle() expression without audio on the rotation will do. Anyway, and please don't take this the wrong way, I strongly feel you actually need to start at the beginning and actually read the online help. None of this is super complicated or advanced, but it seems you are too bent on trying to replicate an exact effect that you are not even considering how simple it actually could be. Again, there are plenty of tutorials for everything I mentioned, you just need to sit down and soak them in.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Take a look at Rick Gerard's tutorial for using audio in After Effects:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_nsu4LtnS0

Rick goes through the whole process of converting the audio into keyframes.  In your example, you'd then apply this data to the rotation property.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines