Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

effects controls not appearing on project panel

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-04-10 at 12.30.55 AM.png

I made an adjustment layer, then applied the turbulent distort effect. I want to fine tune the results, but I cannot find the controls. In the tutorial I am referring to, the controls appear on top of the project panel as soon as the effect is applied. Where did I go wrong?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Most likely, you accidentally closed it. In the top toolbar, just go Windows > Effect Controls: 

and make sure its checked. Once you do that, Effects panel will appear at the top left near "Project" panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely, you accidentally closed it. In the top toolbar, just go Windows > Effect Controls: 

and make sure its checked. Once you do that, Effects panel will appear at the top left near "Project" panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workspaces save time and make the program a lot easier to use. You can reset or customize any workspace and rearrange the workspaces in the Toolbar. To reset a workspace in the Toolbar, all you have to do is to double-click the workspace's name. If the current workspace is not in the Toolbar, you can always find it and reset it or save a new one using the Window menu. 

RickGerard_1-1649535301388.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines