• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Element 3D v2.2.2: Three group folders after export/import only one group folder

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have created three group folders in 'After Effects 2021/Element 3D' and defined the folders with different names. The three group folders contain objects and the material. Since I also need this scene in another proect, I exported it via: Effect Controls E3D/Element/Utilities/Group Export/Export Obj/Generate. In a new project I then imported the saved OBJ file in Scene Setup. All objects and materials were saved in a group folder. For a better understanding I have attached two pictures. The original scene and the scene after the import. Do you have a tip for me how I can solve the problem? Greetings

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply sounds like a bug. Never used this, so I can't be more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mylenium. Thank you for your information. Do you have any more information for me? Can you tell me about forums that are familiar with Video Copilot products? Thanks Hein

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You misunderstand. I've used E3D enough, just never bothered with any of the import/export features. Otherwise I have no idea where you might get support on this. The original VC forum is pretty much dead and I'm not on sites like Reddit or others where there may be communities.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines