• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 0::42 After Effects can't continue

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I few days ago I started to have problems with AE because it didn't open, it only send me and Error Window and them told me to send the information to adobe. I thought that it was because I didn't update to AE 2022, so I update the program, and now when I try to open AE it shows me 2 error, first said "After Effects Error: Error in progress. The last message recorded was: <17956> <APIP> <5> bdb925e8-9e38-4da1-b0bd-172e7a281a08. 
After this error, it shows me another one that said "After Effects can't continue: sorry, After Effects has crashed. For After Effects Help and Support, go to http: //www.adobe.com/go/learn_ae_support. If you still can't resolve the issue, please contact Adobe Technical Support (2). ( 0 : : 42 )"
And then It freeze and I can't do nothing. I already Uninstalled AE and Installed again.
I did this: https://helpx.adobe.com/mx/after-effects/kb/crash-16-1-2.html and it didn't work. 
I don't know what else to do, I'm really frustrated because it worked very well, and then it stop working overnight, and I really need it because my work depends of this.

So, I really appreciate if anyone could help to solve this problem 
I'm going to upload the error screenshots, but they are in Spanish, that's why I previously wrote it in English.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and actual crash logs we can't realyl tell you much. Start by checking your event viewer and then provide the required details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I found this 
I hope this could help to find a solution.
If you need anything else, tell me and I will look for it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, j'ai le même problème que vous. Mais impossible d'obtenir des réponses... Avez-vous réussis à régler ce problème ? Si oui, comment avez-vous fait ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects error: Crash in progress. Last logged message was: <21164> ‹APIP>
<5> 06ebb3b0-9ed9-4198-8000-5852bcef47e7

After Effects can't continue: sorry, After Effects has crashed. For After Effects Help
and Support, go to http://www.adobe.com/go/learn_ae_support. If you still can't
resolve the issue, please contact Adobe Technical Support

after effect wont continue.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

Could you tell me how you solved it please?

I do not know what else to do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines