• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR EXPORT TEMPLATE GRAPHICS ANIMATIONS

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the new .MORGT file creation feature for Premier pro with media integration/replacement.
But when I want to export as an animation graphics file to AFTER EFFECTS. I get the error there. I don't know how to do it. But I have the latest version of premier pro and after Effects. 

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need a lot more information about your workflow. Most of the time AE can open a MOGRT for editing, but not all functions that are available in Premiere Pro will work in After Effects. That may be where the error is coming from.

* The "Drag & Drop here..." area is buggy and should not be used to share images. Please use the toolbar or just drag your images to the reply field. If you can't see your images before you make the post, it is hard for us to see them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. Here is the error ... that it displays. 

Capture d’écran 2021-07-27 à 16.49.52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The error message is a start, but we need to know what elements are in the MORGT you created in Premiere Pro and the workflow you are taking to import it into After Effects. I usually work the other way around and I've only opened up a couple of MOGRT files in AE to modify them for my own use. 

Have you tried importing one of Premiere's standard MOGRT files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines