• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error rendering AE comp with Media Encoder

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, last few weeks I've been having trouble rendering my videos. All my apps are up to date. Usually I export it to Media Encoder which used to render without any issues, now I'm dealing with this error and I'm unable to fix it. I've attached screenshots:

error-1.pngerror-2.PNG

What I have tried in order to fix this: 

• changed renderer types
  • updated drivers
  • changed video file types
  • tried different projects and simply already rendered videos
  • deleted disk cache
  • changed output location

uninstalled AE and ME

Nothing seems to help.
Since I have a lot of motion graphics tasks which need to be rendered from AE, what I've been doing as a temporary solution is that I send files to render queue (which gives me 10-18 GB files) then I take this video and re-render it in Premiere without an issue. As I said, this solution is temporary because I simply don't have time to do this at work 10-15 times a day. So any help would be appreciated to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance â˜†

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this issue a lot and it was really frustrating. The first thing I would do is check to see if 3rd party plugins are causing issues. Remove one at a time and see if it works. But the thing that worked for me was literally changing the render settings. Just try render settings on "Match source - high bitrate", the default AME render settings and play around with hardware vs software encoding.

If you want a permanent fix for the rendering issue inside AE, then I recommend using Voukoder, it's sooo useful. Or if you want more options, buy AfterCodecs for $90.

https://www.voukoder.org/

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines