• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential graphics panel looks different. I can't follow any tutorials.

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any advice is appreciated. I'm in the essential graphics workspace and I have basic knowledge of AE.

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 11.10.55 AM.png

I'm also missing this:

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 11.18.59 AM.png

What mine looks like:

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 11.19.36 AM.png

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This stuff changes all the time and apaprently you use a different version of AE. Since you haven't provided any exact info, nobody can tell you more than that obvious assessment. Anyway, rather than blindly following tutorials that may leave out a lot of things, I suggest you start by reading the online help, in particular the "What's new?" sections about what has changed from version to version and then of course the chapter on all the Essential Graphics/ Motion Graphics stuff.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version and I've watched a handful of 2021-2022 tutorials and I've looked at Adobes online help, Which show's a different panel than the one I have.

Anyways, I thought this was a help forum so I'm not sure why you took the time to type this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines