• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

exporting dosnt work

Explorer ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trying to exprot a short video, and when i eport i see a black screen and a messege...

tried to open in another media as VLC and also no success.

I can see the video in after, and  everything works, but only when i export the problem appears.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting in a different format or export from Media Encoder. More info: Basics of rendering and exporting in After Effects CC

-KS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

didnt work...tried to oprn in VLC..didnt showanything.

tried to render in AVI- everything is pixlated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so maby first trell us to wtah format and what codec you are exporting to.
Second. Tell us how dfo you do your export? By Render Queue or AME render queue?
And does your export goes smoothly or with any issues/errors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so for 3 hr i chatted with adobe support.

nothing worked. there is a problem between photoshop files and the after effect.

i tried saving againg the photoshop file giving it a new name and still didnt work.

when i drew a square in after effect and rendered it it did worked

the agent didnt know how to help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seems weird. If PS file is the issue it shoudn't let you render file at all or you should have your video file as black or with some glitches. Issues with PS file should not affect errors in rendered video output.
So please answer on my previous questions and we will start there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i render my work in media encoder. i also tried directly from after. im rendering in h.264. mp4 files

i tried to render also in AVI.

right now im working on a new file. i exported the layers from photoshop to png files and imported them to after. in this way it worked. (not directly from photoshop)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. but let's clarify.
You can import PS file into AE, you can work on it, you can animate PS layers but after you export it (and export goes without any issues) into any codec or format - your final video is corrupted and you can't play it back in any media payer? But if you take any other graphics format (png, tiff, jpg) everything works ok)? Is that the case?
And if that is the case - did you try to make a new PS file with anything in it and then import it into AE and render?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it is correct. I saved the file again in another name and tried to work with it again, and it didnt render well.

making an intierly new PS file is to much work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not asking you to rebuilt your PS file from ground up but to make a new PS file with anything inside and use/render some simple animation of it from AE. By asking you to do that I'm tryiong to diagnose if the issue is your PS file or any PS file in AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also tried to export as animated giff- did work but the giff was super slow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines