• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extrude shape cannot have motion blur

New Here ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm trying to give an extruded shape, the "i" in "wind", motion blur because i wanted to let it rotate like a fan, but every kind of blur effect seems not working. I'm using the 4D cinema rendering.

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Motion blur on 3D layers is only supported with the Classic rendering engine. Check the Composition Settings/3D Renderer tab. 

If you have the latest version of AE, you can change the Rendering Engine to Advanced 3D, pre-compose the layer, collapse transformations, and add CC Force Motion Blur or Pixel Motion Blur. It's a little more complicated if you use the C4D Rendering Engine. 

Another option would be to add a 2D adjustment layer above the 3D layers with either of the Motion Blur option

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Motion blur on 3D layers is only supported with the Classic rendering engine. Check the Composition Settings/3D Renderer tab. 

If you have the latest version of AE, you can change the Rendering Engine to Advanced 3D, pre-compose the layer, collapse transformations, and add CC Force Motion Blur or Pixel Motion Blur. It's a little more complicated if you use the C4D Rendering Engine. 

Another option would be to add a 2D adjustment layer above the 3D layers with either of the Motion Blur options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your help, it sure solve me the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines