• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files not Importing

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_5550.JPGHave any of you seen this before? How can I change my settings to allow adobe bridge .ffx files come into my after effects files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Applying presets with Adobe Bridge no longer works using the conventional methods. What you can continue to do is to check the animations in Bridge but then, you need to use the Effects and Presets panel inside After Effects to locate and apply the desired preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You should go to Main Menu > Animation > Browse Presets... > bridge will launch and than double click to select your preset & Apply in after Effects.

or

If bridge is already open than right click on the preset and select place in After Effects

You can also place your preset in *Animation presets folder for easy apply in future. Go to -

My Documents\Adobe\After Effects CC (Windows) or Documents/Adobe/After Effects CC (Mac OS).

You can create folder or copy  your preset in any of the current folder.

Note : Before you do any of these steps make sure timeline is selected in the After effects or target layer should be selected in the timeline.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Applying presets with Adobe Bridge no longer works using the conventional methods. What you can continue to do is to check the animations in Bridge but then, you need to use the Effects and Presets panel inside After Effects to locate and apply the desired preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jose I was able to apply presets from Bridge cc 2018 to After Effects CC 2018

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is fixed in CC2018, but if he/she is receiving this error it is because he/she is not using CC2018. Since CC2015 you get the reported error when you try to apply a preset from Bridge so the solution is to use the Effects and Presets Panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I a similar problem

my AE refuse to import Animate file.

i keep reciving the same massege 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines