• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freestlye strokes blender for After effects does not appear when importing

New Here ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am quite new in 3D, taking advantage of the new 3d features in after effects I wanted to export the white edges of the logo made in blender, using the “freestyle” options.

When rendering through blender if these strokes appear along the edges of my model.

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-14 161828.png

But when importing it as .obj or .glb these white strokes disappear, I don't know if there is any way to include these strokes in the model as such, because what I understand is that the “freestyle” strokes are not attached to the model, but when rendering in blender.

Any way to solve it?
Thank you very much

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-14 162022.png

TOPICS
Crash , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the community, AIRAM3579850649in.

Blender and After Effects renderers are different. Any effect applied while rendering in a 3D program wouldn't be visible in Ae unless you model it. In your case, you'd need to model the white edges in order to import them into After Effects.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a render effect, not actual geometry. Select the edges,apply a Bevel/ Inset modifier tlmthr selection, created a new material for it.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines