• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fullscreen preview on secondary monitor

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this feature exists in Premiere, but many Adobe programs, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc, I wish had an option for a fullscreen preview on a second monitor.

Often when I'm working on a project, I'm using  a video display in a non-standard way, and being able to have an immediate real-time preview of what I'm doing is extremely helpful.

That's a niche reason, but why wouldn't everyone want the ability to have a full-screen preview while they work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do so by configuring the Mercury Transmit settings in the preferences and the preview panel. I suggest you read the online help on these things.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your answer, but don't appreciate the immediate assumption that I didn't research the question.I wouldn't post here if I hadn't.
I would invite you to search anything involving a separate monitor preview either in the help documents, this forum, or google.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for being curt, and with I could delete the comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was merely suggesting you look up the online help now that I've provided some "magic" keywords. Feel free to edit your posts under the "More..." Link at the bottom of the post.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines