• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FX and how to do them

Participant ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a few special FX I need to do, YouTube tutorials arnt doing much, I am just ready for some suggestions............I have a 0 Doller Budget, so I can't buy any stock footage or anything, but here is the list of what I need help with

* The Fire Turbo on the Riddlers car in this image

* A Smoke Bomb

* Coffee

* Batman's Cape to be on fire

* You know when an anime character says like KAMI HAMI HAAAAAA and throws some sort of fireball (Kinda like Image at bottom)(I don't watch anime btw)

LEGO-The-Flash-Minifigure-with-2014-LEGO-Batman-The-Riddler-Chase-Set.jpghqdefault.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 more thing, if you only know how to do one of the fx, that still helps         

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not clear on what you are asking. You can find tutorials for every of your effects from fireballs to setting things on fire after the fact using stock footage to more abstract things like the stylized flames on the car. Explaining each individual technique would take too long, anyway.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know of some good tutorials.................I have a $0 budget, that is the thing that is making it hard to find tutorials that help me.         

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also I don't know how I would title some of the tutorial searches like the last effect I was asking help on    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines