• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FX I need to know how to do

Participant ,
Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make an intro/outro for my YouTube channel, and for the intro I want to do something to Marvels 3d text with their videos in them, How would I do that Thanks in advance

New Marvel Studios Intro Logo HD - 2013 - YouTube - Similar to this one, but the differneces I want are #1 I want from the 7ish second to about the 20th second, but when it zooms out and you can see marvel I want the clips to be in the text not outside of the word Marvel

Thanks in Advance, let me know if you have any questions as I will answer them!

P.S. I will be using my old videos as the clips being played, kinda like how the clips are played from previous comics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2018 Jan 06, 2018

You do that kind of work in a 3D app using videos as textures for 3D objects. If you have no budget I suggest you go to http://blender.org and download Blender. It's an open-source 3D app that is free and plenty capable of doing that kind of work.

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 6.38.53 PM.png

If you want to keep it simple then I suggest you spend several days learning C4D lite and use that app that comes bundled with AE. It will take some serious study time to learn how to manipulate textures and apply them in C4D Lite. Blender will also ta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do that kind of work in a 3D app using videos as textures for 3D objects. If you have no budget I suggest you go to http://blender.org and download Blender. It's an open-source 3D app that is free and plenty capable of doing that kind of work.

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 6.38.53 PM.png

If you want to keep it simple then I suggest you spend several days learning C4D lite and use that app that comes bundled with AE. It will take some serious study time to learn how to manipulate textures and apply them in C4D Lite. Blender will also take some serious study to learn.

If you have a budget then you can start with Video Copilot's Element 3D. Another 3D app capable of the task. There is no one click 10-minute tutorial that will teach you how to do this kind of stuff.

You can fake it in AE but it is not going to look as good and it will take a lot of experimentation and a huge amount of skill in working in AE's 3D space, lining up solid layers and syncing things up. If you have very limited experience with AE or 3D apps I'm guessing it will take you 20 or 30 hours to get it all together. There is no single tutorial I can point you to that will get the job done in an afternoon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I think I will try Blender, I figured this would be a lot of work, and yeah I don't have a budget $0 😕 I will try and learn blender and figure out a way to do this! Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines