• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generative AI Plugins for After Effects like Photoshop Generative AI?

Participant ,
May 12, 2024 May 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a Generative AI plugin for After Effects that can create graphics with motion in the same way that Photoshop can create Generative AI still images?

I am interested in creating backgrounds that look like the interior of some aquariums, but the ones I made took a ton of time, and I am looking for the quickest way to make a bunch more aquarium animated backgrounds.

Bubbling Reef BG 2.gif

TOPICS
How to , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2024 May 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe mentioned the generative AI workflow with Premiere Pro last month. I guess you can combine the workflow with After Effects and Premiere Pro together.

https://news.adobe.com/news/news-details/2024/Adobe-previews-breakthrough-AI-innovations-to-advance-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At this point in time no. Even the Premiere stuff only does stills and basic fills. It's definitely coming one of these days, but it will take a bit more time.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines