Graphic effects and video art

Engaged ,
Jul 04, 2019 Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

i would like to  create video art effect, or put it simplier, graphic effect

I don't have any knowledge of AE and start learning it scares me a bit

Is there a part a i can concentrate on to make it easier?or may be plugins that will help me. I could be satisfied in modifing plugin presets for example

Where shall i start from?

thanks a lot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will not be a fast or easy process, I'm afraid. 

You need a thorough understanding of the basics because After Effects is difficult to master.  Adobe offers video tutorials on this web site.  I encourage you to use them, starting at the beginning.  You absolutely need to understand how this application works or you will get nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks..learning ae scare me a lot also it will have lots of things to learn that probably i will not use

May be should look for other specific software, so that all the effort to learn will be strictli dedicated to my need

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok but who removes if you start learning After Effects with time it becomes your favorite in future? Think about it.

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone know of a software for this pourpouse?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what? Your description could mean anything. Show us some samples.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing, graphic that react to music

How long would it take to have the necessary knoledge to use on an average level ae?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creating a music visualizer is really easy with software dedicated to that. I think there is even an app. That kind of project is almost always not very creative and will never lead to a career or even a paycheck. If all you want to do is automatically make something bounce to the music then do a google search.

If you want to learn how to create something interesting that actually tells some kind of story to expect to spend 10 or 20 hours on the basics learning the UI and the principals of animation and graphic design. You can start by clicking Overview in the menu bar at the top of this forum. Then count on spending the next 10,000 hours becoming an artist. If you want to click and play then After Effects and the rest of Adobe's creative suite is not the right place to look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines