• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with object selection & Keying

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I recorded a video using a blue screen because my dress had green. I realized later that there were 3 blue spots on the dress. I attempted to use lumetri, to change the color on the dress, but it also impacts the backdrop, so that didin't work. I 'm looking for a way to isolate the person from the background so I can change the color in the dress to be able to I can key out the background. Is there such a thing?

Thanks in advance!

JC

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

i don't think you want to change the blue color on your dress, simply follow the 3 steps from the screenshot below

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.52.33 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't think you want to change the blue color on your dress, simply follow the 3 steps from the screenshot below

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 7.52.33 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I was able to create a mask around the dress and it definitely helped, even where som of the gray was coming off. It left the bleu triangle that was visible whenever my arm was out, but I just adde a color key and it picked blue and it works. You are a life saver! Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oussk. I have a new quetion. I applied a mask and did the right click to "track mask" but I'm seeing areas where the body shift outside the mask and instead I'm getting the blue background. Any reccomendations on how to make the mask move and change with the body?

The reason I outlined the whole dress is that the gray has some blue in it so it gets keyed out when I remove the background.

Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines