• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help with plugins

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently downloaded after effects using my schools account and all the plugins were inside, i then had no space in my storage so i decided to delete a few files in my PC to free up space, the issue is that i think i might have deleted a few files that were related to the plugins and now when i open my project, there is a big red cross on my composition, i have no idea how to reinstall the missing deleted files as im using my school account so i am unsure how to get back the plugin

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to contact your school's admin and reinstall the plug-ins. No doubt they have a special educational license key and without that the red crosses won't go away even if you were to install the plug-ins thmeselves from the official download sources on the respective vendor sites.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines