Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have a problem that I haven't been able to solve yet

I have a problem  The After Effect with the black screen and the work is not showing up for me

Please help me and thanks

5372A2F5-4334-418E-8348-E5F0B77FF5D5.jpeg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the problem exactly? It looks like you have an empty comp with a black background color. There must be more to the story...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem that if I add a work box or I want to open files, it does not appear to me on the screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that when you do File > Import > File and select a file, it doesn't import that file into the Project panel? Or is it something else? A screen shot or two would probably help a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file isn't opening in the program but I can't see it on the screen like this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing jumps out at me, unless maybe it's a video driver issue. Maybe someone more helpful will chime in...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any system info and other details nobody can tell you much. Start by checking your hardware acceleration settings in the preferences and update your system's graphics driver. Anything more will require better info.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines