• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I move the puppet pin tools in the timeline?

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I want to move the puppet pin tools in the timeline, so that my animation is faster in that scene. I've tried to move them with the select tool, but it couldn't grab them. So how do I move them? 

Skærmbillede 2024-04-09 kl. 18.10.51.png

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Pressing the 'u' key will reveal the actual keyframes, so you can select them and move them around. The little round dots tell you that there are keyframes under the Mesh 1 and Mesh 2 properties. They are not the actual keyframes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pressing the 'u' key will reveal the actual keyframes, so you can select them and move them around. The little round dots tell you that there are keyframes under the Mesh 1 and Mesh 2 properties. They are not the actual keyframes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selecting the keyframe indicators should work, but yes, reveal the actual keyframes by hitting U or UU and use those. Looks like another bug, but what else is new these days? 😉

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! That worked 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines