• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How stable is cc2019?

Contributor ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering. And please add your OS, just so we know.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far working with no problems, 0SX 10.14 2017 MacBook Pro 15 as loaded as you can get one. Productivity for most of the current projects is up about 20% based on where I am Vs where I thought I would be at the end of the day.

Biggest plus - Paths to Nulls script, new Mocha AE, Lumetri improvements. I'll have to give a disclaimer that I'm using the legacy ExtendedScript engine in the Project Settings because more than half of my work uses a lot of the more than 200 custom expression-based animation presets I have collected over the years and I use a ton of helper scripts. I haven't got time to fiddle with the new JavaScript engine. I'll probably do some testing next week.

Screenshot_2018-10-16 23.15.58_zFDcHj.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this feedback! I was curious if mainstream UIscript panels like Duik, Rubberhose or Motion work on the new engine, or do they need to be rewritten? Looking forward to that speed increase!

Have a nice day,

Sander.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works fine with Duik. Only problem for me is Media Encoder not starting and fails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OSX High Sierra

cannot get After Effects 2019 and Media Encoder 2019 to connect. Only get "connecting to media server" for ages...then "failed" render. Reinstalled  After Effects 2018 and Media Encoder 2018...works perfect...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Test it on Os x Mojave AE V16 and Premiere Pro V13 everything work well, no issue and no crash till now, i check all the new feature of MOGRT and already update one off my project to support the latest MOGRT Feature and everything look fine

EDIT: Media encoder work well also

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Crashes about every 30 minutes.
Windows10 x64, Threadripper 1950x, 64 GB RAM; ProRes4444 Footage, Keylight, Linear-Key & cleanup-filters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines