• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add same preset to all layers?

New Here ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I do CTRL + A and paste the same preset I want on all layers, it pastes on the same current time indicator on every layer. But I want it to paste according to the START of each layer, not where the current time indicator is located on the timeline.

It's caused me to have to manually adjust my current time indicator to the start of each layer and paste the preset individually and costs me a lot of time.

Anyone know how to fix this?

because i need to apply text bounce to each individual text on my work but there's over 300 pieces of text!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2024 May 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Save an animation preset using the animated properties, with the CTI (current time indicator) set to the first keyframe. Move the CTI to where you want the next layer to start animating, and then apply the preset you just saved.

A more efficient option would be to use an expression to control the animations using time-InPoint for an interpolation expression like this to move a shape or text layer in from the left during the first 20 frames of the layer.

t = time - inPoint;
w = sourceRectAtTime();
tMax = framesToTime(20);//the move timing in frames;
value1 = [-w.left - w.width, value[1]];
value2 = [thisComp.width/2, value[1]];
easeIn(t, 0, tMax, value1, value2);

The expression works as long as the anchor point of the text or shape layer is at the default 0, 0,.

You modify it slightly for shape layers or footage, and you can correct it for layer scale and even rotation. 

As long as you use keyframes, the animation will start at the current comp time. You need expressions to force the animation to start based on the in or outpoint of a layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines