• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to automate sign-in

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running AE scripts on a windows machine in AWS cloud. 

I need these to run automaticly at boot. It all works fine but evertime I crete an new virtual machine I am prompted to login. How do I get it not to pronpt me an to start running my script with no manual intervention?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Virtual machines are not logged in to anything until you do it. Maybe Amazon Web services have a workaround, but if you are creating a new machine you'll have to login in the same way you would if you installed AE on a new machine in your office.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Rick already pointed out, this has nothing to do with AE per se. It behaves just like on a physical computer and there is no way to avoid it on a normal Adobe license for technical reasons inherent in the licensing and activation system. Only a managed education or business license that allows you to create individual deployment packages and pre-activate stuff with the license builder could do that, but apparently that is a costly thing meant for larger organisations that may not be feasible for you.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mylenium. If that is the only solution I guess I will need the license builder. Where can I find more info on that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to contact the sales staff regarding CC for Teams and once you sign up those tools will be avialable via your CC account. I'm sure there's also some obscure help page deeply buried somewhere, but a quick search didn't turn up anything apparent.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines