• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change name at a layer?

Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an error in AE 2018 when uit comes to change name at layers? It seams like I cant mark the layer name or chenge the name.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Are you familiar with how to actually change the name of a layer? You can't rename items by double clicking them like you can in many other programs. Either select the item and the hit the return key, or right click an item and select 'Rename' from the pop up menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System and OS, please. I have not heard of this bug and I rename layers all the time every day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macOS  High Sierra Ver 10.13.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you familiar with how to actually change the name of a layer? You can't rename items by double clicking them like you can in many other programs. Either select the item and the hit the return key, or right click an item and select 'Rename' from the pop up menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah Thank You. I tried all sorts of way to do it 🙂
Now it works 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines