Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to correct the unstable horizontal 360 video

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe and the professionals,

Could you tell me which function will be available for fixing an issue that I cannot take a horizontal 360 video by 360 camera? It's not camera hardware and firmware issue.

It will happen when I take a video by having a stick type tripod with 360 camera with my right hand or left hand. It will take a video more than 3 minute or 50 meter on foot.
And it sometimes the angle of lens goes not to be front of the direction. I can confirm the angle at the end of destination. It will get right or left. My tripod is moving/slipping/screwing within my hand little by little til the shooting destination. It's unavoidable currently.

Could you tell me it is possible to detect the center point of the video and keep the direction even when It's including route of corner?

How can I make it correcting and keeping general quality by functionality of After Effects or Premiere pro?

Could you tell me which function will be available for?

Best regards,

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you need a new gimbal... Otherwise I'm not aware that you could do it in any way efficiently in AE. Nuke and flame on the other hand have lens correction tools that would also allow to re-center your shots and fix the uneven distortion. That said of course you can try to work with distortion effects like Mesh Warp, Optics Compensation etc. in AE but since you you will need to stack multiple effects and pre-comps the quality of the footage will definitely degenerate quite a bit.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines