• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to link imported image to track solid?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have generated a 3D Tracker Camera and a Track Solid (blue rectangle). I have then imported an image (greyish square). I would now like to match the tracking date of that Track Solid. Also, if possible, I would like to match the size and orientation of the greyish square to the size and orientation of the Track Solid.

Can this be done, and if yes, any idea how?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alt+drag the image onto the selected solid in the timeline. You may want to study up on AE fundamentals.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2024 Jun 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another option would be to make the image layer 3D the hold down the Shift key and parent it to the Track Solid. You can then make the track solid a Guide layer or turn it off, release the parenting, then scale the. image layer to fill the space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines