Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to make CC bend it work

Engaged ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

So, almost all the famous tutorials I have watched about this very effect on youtube. In those tutorials their bend works just fine. One particular tutorial shows the problem I faced and they gave the solution too. To put an expression- "tocomp(value)" in the Start and End, and then keyframe CCbend it. I follow them verbatim But no way I can achieve what I want to.

Why my art work gets invisible after a certain point? How can I get rid of it? Please guide me. 

bend.gif

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

You may need to pre-compose the flower due to how distortion effects work. Also set the distort option to expand the borders automatically to avoid content getting clipped.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to pre-compose the flower due to how distortion effects work. Also set the distort option to expand the borders automatically to avoid content getting clipped.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much. So many things yet to learn. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines