• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Pass Dynamic Data into After Effects

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an animated graph by creating a graph in illustrator and then importing my .ai file into after effects to do the animation. I want to use this graph daily with different data in a web application. Is there a way to automate this process?

TLDR;

Is there a way to pass dyanamic data to after effects?

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! It'll involve a little bit of simple property pickwhipping, at least, but it's not terribly difficult to set up. The link Mylenium shared should cover the basics, but let us know if you run into questions.
Depending on the level of automation you're looking to put into the whole process, you could also look at something like Templater

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're looking for something cloud based, with an API that you can use to create any kind of automation take a look at Plainly (plainlyvideos (.) com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines