• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to render character rigging animation with DUIK Bassel controllers

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a rig for my character using Duik Bassel plugin, added controllers and made animation. I want to render animation with controllers, so I can see in the video rendered controllers. If it is possible to turn on visibility for controllers while animation is rendering?

TOPICS
FAQ , How to , Scripting , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

The controllers are set as Guide layers, so they don't render. All you have to do is use the Layer menu or right-click on the layers to turn off Guide Layer. A Guide layer has a cyan # just before the layer name.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The controllers are set as Guide layers, so they don't render. All you have to do is use the Layer menu or right-click on the layers to turn off Guide Layer. A Guide layer has a cyan # just before the layer name.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines