• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't render a video that has warp effect.

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to render a video that has warp effect, it says "after effects error: Warp cannot allocate a buffer larger than 30000 pixels in either dimension."

How can I fix it?

(I have ae cc 2015)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What dimensions is your comp?

which video format are you exporting?

please post a screenshot for the comp and the timeline windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I also have this problem and I have looked everywhere for answers but I just can't seem to understand what to do.

I have already gone through my edit and decreased the values of my warp effects throughout but I still have the error. I am very confused because I was able to play this entire edit over and over again without any problems, and then once I tried to render it

I received the error. If you can help me I'd really appreciate it thank you!Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 8.28.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-02 at 8.26.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please also answer the questions that were asked of the original poster.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did not expect to see jk here, armies are everywhere lol 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you found out how to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure if you fixed it already, but there’s probably two motion tiles at the same time, so just go to the time that the render failed and check all the layers to make sure there’s only one ^^

sorry if the directions are unclear, i’m not the best at explaining things

if it’s not because of this, then i’m not sure, sorry 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've tried what you've suggested by removing motion tiles if there are two of them, but it still says "after effects error: Warp cannot allocate a buffer larger than 30000 pixels in either dimension."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this problem, and what helped for me was turning down the output width and output height on the motion tile effect. (I put it at around 300-400, when I was using 600 before) Hopefully this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you fixed this yet? same problem 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!!

I get this problem all the time, I'm pretty sure its just an annoying glitch. try deleting motion tile then re-adding it. It also depends which type of warp you are using, for example, you cant have motion tile and fisheye on the same clip for some reason, so try precomposing it then adding the transform or whatever that needs motion tile, otherwise if you have the sapphire plugin you could try using s_blurmocurves instead!! let me know if this works or you need any more help! 🙂

let me know if this works, otherwise reply with any further questions you may have!! :')
- bailey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this worked for me😊 ty!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a limit to the size of the content allowed to be in an AE comp. I believe it is 30,00 pixels in any direction.

Some effects (Motion Tile is mentioned here, but it isn't the only one) can create layers that ae larger than this max size and this can cause the rendering to fail. 

I usually troubleshoot something like this by turning off the layers in my comp and trying to ecport it. This will telll me which layer is causing the problem and then I can figure out the which effect is causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines