• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to do a cool effect but...

Participant ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I want to do this cool effect on a planet, Mainly the fire/darkness stuff on the land on this photo is what I am trying to kinda replicate on this photo I will scale the photo later, I already know how to do the flare, that is quite easy infact, but again the fiery effect type thing, does anyone know what I could call that so I can look on Google and not just get dumb how to make fire effects, and find something useful, or does someone know how to do it.  Or does someone know a video that could teach something similar to this.... Thanks in advance, let me know if you have any questions (Lego Photo is the one I took) while the big planet photo is the one I want to make similar to the Lego photo, 1340347.9999999981_Space-Art-Wallpaper-space-7076607-2560-1600.jpgPlanet Draft 1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Ok check this tutorial from video copilot

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok check this tutorial from video copilot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I will try that, I will update when I have finished doing it     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welp here is me from 2019!  I can confirm that did really well, I am just about not finishing the project (Made the planet a while ago)  I think it fits the story of my video!  Thanks m8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines