• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I write iPad size in composition sitting but when I render it the size become different

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hii .. I write iPad size in composition sitting width : 2732   height : 2048  but when I render it the size become different how can i fix it plz ? thanx

the picture show comp size in after effect  like squear when i render it the com becom rectangle 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your screenshots to the forum using the Screenshot_2020-04-10 13.10.58_0SRCeN.pngicon in the toolbar so we can easily refer to them.

Your screenshot tells us nothing about your comp settings, render settings, or anything else about your project that would cause the problem:

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 8.11.20 PM.png

The problem could be a user error of setting the Pixel Aspect ratio of the comp to a non-square format. It could be that the Render Settings resized the content. It could be that you chose a codec (format) that only supports standard frame sizes. H.264 is very picky about frame sizes and it will resize non-standard frame sizes to fit the standards. 

Your image looks distorted so I think the problem is that you chose non-square pixels, but I won't know for sure unless you post a screenshot that shows the comp information as this one does:

Screenshot_2020-04-10 13.17.42_93icHb.png

The comp in this screenshot would not render correctly no matter what I did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines