Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible d'enregistrer, d'importer After Effect

New Here ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Mon problème est que après avoir créé ma composition, je peut au début enregistrer et importer. Mais après quelque minute c'est impossible. Comme si after ignorait ma demande. 

J'ai réinstaller after, redémarrer mon ordinateur rien ne change. J'ai la version 22.4 et je suis sur mac sur Catalina. 

Est-ce que quelqu'un a une solution ? Merci 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try installing an older version of After Effects and see if it behaves correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Margaux5CAD,

Sorry for the poor experience. Did you receive any errors? Are the Save as and Save a Copy options also not working? What sort of storage are you using to save your project?

Regards,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ishan Y, no I didn't get any error message and saving as and saving a copy doesn't work either. I use my computer's storage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since macOS Catalina you must give permissions to applications to read and write files. Enter into Preferences and go to Security and Privacy (not sure if this is the name in English as I'm using the spanish version of macOS). Then into the Privacy tab, you need to look for the Disk Total Access on the left panel and add After Effects to the list. It should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried but it still doesn't work 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a couple of things more.

- Go to your applications Folder, then Utilities and Open Disk Utility. Use the First Aid to repair possible permission problems on your hard drive.

- Delete After EFfects preferences file. Hold COMMAND+OPTION+SHIFT as soon as you open After Effects. You will be prompted to delete the After Effects Preferences file. Click OK and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it still doesn't work. I don't understand what the problem is 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried rolling back to the previous version? Could you share more details about what you were doing when this problem occured? Did you recently log out of and back into the creative cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I tried an older version but the problem remained the same. I was creating a composition for a new project. And no I didn't try to log out of creative cloud. The problem today remains the same, the solution that after effect is accessing the whole disk only worked for a day and the problem just came back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines