• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

internal verification failure {invalid index in indexed group}

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i have this weird error that i cant click away it keeps saying internal verification failure {invalid index in indexed group} i dont know what to do and i cant restart my laptop or power off. I dont know what i did but its really annoying please help i cant even restart my laptop. Btw i do this on a macbook

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This typically happens with botched expressions when references to other properties/ effects break down or the property holding the expression gets fed a wrong value or data type by the reference. Beyond that we can't really say much, but it seems to me you simply mucked up things with your template projects because you don't really understand what's going on in them, no offense. All you can do is therefore to enable caps-lock to suppress the rendering/ evaluation and hope you can successfully click away the warning. Otherwise you'll probbaly have to hard-reset your MacBook or manually terminate the process in the process list.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Change your expressions from Java Script to Legacy. For Motion Bro, this started happening in AE 17, but changing to Legacy helped fix this for a lot of my seamless transitions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines